Legal and Privacy
Products contain less than legal 0.3% THC limit and ships to all 50 states.
*Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of Sleepy Bear have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
Claims made based on research describing the benefits, performance, and efficacy of CBD and CBN based on the expertise of relevant professionals. Please consult with a health care professional if you are under care or take medication for any reason prior to taking Sleepy Bear.
While all Sleepy Bear products are thc free, products can still possibly cause false positives for THC on various forms of lower level drug tests. Please consult with any legal bodies or any applicable parties on consumption of cannabinoid products prior to consumption. Sleepy Bear is not liable for any false positive drug tests or legal complications, all purchases waive the right for any liability to Sleepy Bear for such and all products are taken at their own legal risk.
TERMS OF SALE AND REFUND POLICY:
Complete terms of purchase are provided at checkout. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you agree that you understand that the products purchased contain cannabinoids from hemp. Our manufacturing facilities are registered with the FDA and our products are manufactured according to FDA guidelines for cGMP standards for dietary supplements. As these products have not been evaluated by the FDA, we make no claims as to any benefits from our products. If you decide to purchase our products, you do so based upon your own opinions as to any benefits these products may provide.
All products carry a 30-day customer satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with any product, simply return the unused portion of the product. If we receive a returned product within 30 days, we will issue a full refund. Your acceptance of the terms of purchase means you agree to and understand the refund policy.
DAMAGE DUE TO FREIGHT OR SHIPPING
All of our products are tested for quality, and all shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse. Upon delivery of your order, please check the product carefully to ensure it has not been damaged during shipping. All claims for damaged products must be made within 48 hours. Please contact us and provide detailed information for any product damaged during shipping within that time. Please include a full description of the damages to the product.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat or enter information on our site, provide us with feedback on our products or services, or request an order.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. Except during the checkout sequence with our shopping cart, which we believe is secure, we never ask for credit card numbers. We use regular malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will notify you via email within 7 business days of discovery if a data breach should occur.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from all general email correspondence; however, we will continue to email you in response to your specific requests for information and other important information about activity in your account.